Spade Machine – the Ecological Option
The spading machine proves to be valuable tools for a correct soil processing
in numerous situations. In particular:
- Operates smoothly and easily in extremely wet soil.
- Operates up to a maximum working depth of 40 cm (60 cm models with rear rippers)
- Eliminates bottom soil hardpan, which is the layer of compacted soil found deep in the ground.
- Requires low traction power and efficiently absorbs tractor power does not compact the soil.
- Partially places crop residue underground without completely overturning the clods.
- Limits soil erosion and washes out light and steeply sloping soil,as medium size clods are left after processing is completed.
“Midrow” cultivation is optimised by using the spade machine in combination with direct sowing mid and deep rooting seed mixes.
- Vertical loosening subsoil, without turning
- Direct drilling
- Rolling seedbed to cover seeds
Mid and deep rooting seed mix finds its best conditions to maximise its root systems to mobilize nutrients and trace elements to build humus structure and feed all perennial crops.
Positive influence on humus creation and water storage of the soil. Stable humus can absorb up to 300% of its volume.
Soil cultivation and aeration without turning and mixing soil structure.
Ideal preparation of seedbed without disturbing soil ecology, now the soil food can work at its best.
- Approximately 5kg seed mix per hectare.
- Every second row
- Alternated in 3 years
- Average working speed 5 hectares per day
See the Spade Machine in Action
Based on classical homeopathic principles, we offer advice on homeopathic treatmentRead On ...