NeemAzal advantages over Neem Oil
NeemAzal-T/S – Botanical Insecticide
NeemAzal is a naturally based anti-feeding insecticide, BioGro certified #433. It leads to feeding inhibition and to moulting, and a reduction in fecundity and breeding ability. NeemAzal-T/S controls a wide range of plant pests without harming beneficial insects. Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act, No. P5412.
- A broad spectrum botanical Insecticide derived from the Neem tree seed kernel.
- Control of thrips, white fly, aphid (also Nasinovia ribis nigri), caterpillar, scale insects, mealy bug.
- The azadirachtin compound in NeemAzal-T/S is produced by an exclusive, patented, watery extraction process resulting in purified active ingredient.
- NeemAzal-T/S can replace or enhance traditional chemical treatments and is beneficial to both organic as well as conventional agriculture.
- The product prevents insecticide resistance due to its numerous (>60) active ingredients.
- The product is free of aflatoxin and solvent residue.
- It does not harm beneficial insects & predators.
- No evidence of acute toxicity or reproductive effects obtained in valid studies.
- No residues of azadirachtin detected in NZ trials three days after application.
Neem Oil Products
Most Neem oil products bypass legislation by describing the products as ‘for home/garden’. As such, they do not have to come up with hard data.
Many producers, when asked for ‘hard data’ hide behind claims of commercial sensitivity. The main commercial advantage of such producers/suppliers is to be cheap and not to be contested in comparative trials.
NeemAzal-T/S, not being a Neem oil but an advanced formulation with pure active ingredient complex is often wrongly thrown into the Neem oil category due to lack of consumer understanding.
Contact Andreas now for a better understanding of the differences and the benefits of NeemAzal. Also read our table of comparison of NeemAzal and Neem Oil Products.
Based on classical homeopathic principles, we offer advice on homeopathic treatmentRead On ...