NeemAzal advantages over Neem Oil
NeemAzal-T/S – Botanical Insecticide
NeemAzal is a naturally based anti-feeding insecticide, BioGro certified #433. It leads to feeding inhibition and to moulting, and a reduction in fecundity and breeding ability. NeemAzal-T/S controls a wide range of plant pests without harming beneficial insects. Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act, No. P5412.
- A broad spectrum botanical Insecticide derived from the Neem tree seed kernel.
- Control of thrips, white fly, aphid (also Nasinovia ribis nigri), caterpillar, scale insects, mealy bug.
- The azadirachtin compound in NeemAzal-T/S is produced by an exclusive, patented, watery extraction process resulting in purified active ingredient.
- NeemAzal-T/S can replace or enhance traditional chemical treatments and is beneficial to both organic as well as conventional agriculture.
- The product prevents insecticide resistance due to its numerous (>60) active ingredients.
- The product is free of aflatoxin and solvent residue.
- It does not harm beneficial insects & predators.
- No evidence of acute toxicity or reproductive effects obtained in valid studies.
- No residues of azadirachtin detected in NZ trials three days after application.
Neem Oil Products
Most Neem oil products bypass legislation by describing the products as ‘for home/garden’. As such, they do not have to come up with hard data.
Many producers, when asked for ‘hard data’ hide behind claims of commercial sensitivity. The main commercial advantage of such producers/suppliers is to be cheap and not to be contested in comparative trials.
NeemAzal-T/S, not being a Neem oil but an advanced formulation with pure active ingredient complex is often wrongly thrown into the Neem oil category due to lack of consumer understanding.
Contact Andreas now for a better understanding of the differences and the benefits of NeemAzal. Also read our table of comparison of NeemAzal and Neem Oil Products.
Click here to order our Homeopathic, Organic & Biodynamic Viticulture & Horticulture productsOrder Now
Based on classical homeopathic principles, we offer advice on homeopathic treatmentRead On ...